Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dats Life....


JENG JENG JENG......im back....i dunno why i have tis long breaks in between my blog post...da last time was...i cant remember.....nyway...a lot has happen since i stop writing....got into a relationship...got out of one.... being miserable for sum time.....finding someone afta so long.... N MOST IMPORTANTLY SPM IS OVER....results has also came out...im not gonna touch on dat.... im in college now...Disted...never actually planned to go there....juz remembered one morning....mom woke me up....ask me to follow her to penang...da next thing i noe...shez paying my admission fee in disted...could u blieve dat.....and yea....got a new lappy... even i did badly in my exams..my parents still bought me a new laptop....they think it wud cheer me up...but instead...it made me feel even worst.....okay.... heres a synopsis on my new life.....left old gal...got bak wif older gal....(some of u wud noe wat i mean) ..left older gal....BREAK....met new gal....fell for new gal...old gal givin problem to new gal....and its makin me damn hell pissed off.......shout out to old gal....."GET A LIFE!!!!!"...... u ruined ur oppurtunity twice...live with it..... ur a blady drama queen.....attention seeker....i noe u well...dun create scenes wif me......it doesnt work wif me.....oopz...sori...got out of topic...juz too pissed off.....ANYWHOOOO........hostel life can be nice...it can also be boring......as a conclusion...life has its own ups n downs.....well....dats life i guess.....

P.S some assholes r spreading rumours bout me.....u guys seriously need to get a fuckin life.... even if ur my family member...which btw....i kinda noe who u are....fuck ur blady business....u dun need to screw mine....

1 comment:

  1. woooowwww... blogged after such a long tym.... hehe..Chill bout those f***ers out there n go on with your life... aite? v shall rock in png!!! disted's agni nite is jus around da corner.. hehe... tc guy.. hope 2 c u soon... btw, ur jus staying lik 5mins walk away from my apartment.. hahaha... tc..papai

    ReplyDelete