Tuesday, May 4, 2010

KARMA!!!!


things has gone miserable tis past few days.... im not gonna complain...im not gonna cry about it either....wat happened has happen..i guess i have to accept it...i learned to live life as it comes...who noes....i mite even die tomorrow *touchwood*..... but its wat im starting to learn as im living independently now....and yea...i have a new concept to believe in now.....KARMA!!!! its true...guiding me throughout my life now....

its funny how da people u love....hurt u da most.....but i like tis feeling....im getting used to it.....i've learned to live in ur memories.....i'd rather live with ur memories...its less painful..


meeting someone new afta so long.....getting to noe them....falling in love with them....but they think we're playing around....its kinda pathetic trying to convince u to trust me...its suppose to come from ur heart.....if at the n of da day...u still dun trust me....i cant do anything about it...coz i noe...i was true to myself n ppl around me...part of loving is learning to accept any imperfectness of ur significant other....if all of tis seems wrong to u...im sori.....dun think im arrogant....im not...im saying tis in da humble n nicest way possible....

There wont be a happy ending in our love story... Coz my love for u will never END....

No comments:

Post a Comment